If you want to run a campaign or produce educational resources with a lasting social impact, Lead by Story has the creative skills and expertise to collaborate with your team, from drawing out your vision to making it a reality. From facilitating co-design and consultation sessions with stakeholders, to proposing and producing original fit-for-purpose content to deliver to your audience, we can help communicate your message in deeply impacting ways.
We have collaborated with local government, health bodies and for-purpose organisations to deliver innovative communication solutions in areas including mental health, community resilience, gender issues, global development and more.
Relevant services we can tailor to meet your needs include:
- Initial project consultation and scoping
- Facilitating creative co-design workshops
- Strategic content proposals to fit your budget and desired outcomes
- Conducting project interviews with relevant guests, experts and community members
- Audio production (podcast series', voice-overs & narration)
- Video production (scripting, storyboarding, filming, editing, colour grading)
- Campaign branding and graphic design
- Live presentations of resources (eg. in schools or workplace settings)
- Publishing, hosting and distribution of resources
- Resource integration into your existing service
Project examples include:
- The Disaster Resilience Program with headspace Central Coast and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
- Man;Kind podcast with Central Coast Council (receiving a NSW local government award for its innovative approach to social issues).
- Mental Health Month social media campaign series for Central Coast Local Health District.
Video: 'The Story Behind we Made it to Here.' A behind the scenes look at a program we developed in collaboration with headspace and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services Central Coast.